The Savvy Caregiver Program For Caregivers Caring For Those With Alzheimer’s Or Dementia
Monday, December 1710:30—11:30 AMMeeting RoomTewksbury Public Library300 Chandler Street, Tewksbury, MA, 01876
Taking care of a person living with a cognitive impairment is specialized work. To do this work successfully, caregivers
need special skills, knowledge, and a positive attitude that helps them care for others as well as themselves. Begin to become an expert in caring for someone with a cognitive impairment by:
- Understanding the impact of Dementia on both you and the person you are caring for
- Learning the skills you need to manage daily life
- Taking control & set goals
- Communicating more effectively
- Strengthening family resources
- Feeling better about your caregiving
- Taking care of you!
Led by Crystal Polizzotti, Healthy Living Caregiver Coordinator from Elderly Services of the Merrimack Valley. Sponsored by the Friends of the Library.
Registration for this event has now closed.